Thursday, June 23, 2011

TLC for your Hair: One n Only Argan Oil Restorative Mask

Product Review
My rating: ★ 4 out of 4
Pro's:
  1. Definitely Moisturizes your hair like CRAZY!
  2. Smells incredibly AMAZING!
  3. Leaves your hair soft & silky smooth.
  4. The  protein & keratin in this product rebuilds the strength of your hair(definite plus)
Con's:
  1. Price of product $9.99 (seemed a little pricey @ first, but is was worth every penny)
I was compelled to give this product a try, after having a little chat with one of the staff member's @ Sally's beauty supply store. It was clear to me that she was the type of person that experimented A LOT with her hair and managed to still have some hair left. lol. ( Bad joke) Definitely an ideal person to ask what product to use for chemically damaged hair.
Obviously, it's no surprise, I am a blonde by choice. For over 2 1/2 years. Chemical damage, hair breakage and dry split ends are no strangers to me ...
At this point in my life, I'll give anything a try, just to bring my hair back to life!!!!!
 I had a feeling I wouldn't go wrong with this restorative mask , I was already in love with the Argan oil product they have out; which reminds me, I am completely out of! (note to self) 
Well to say the least, I walked out of Sally's very optimistic & satisfied!

Application
The directions read like so: "After shampooing, apply a generous amount of Restorative Hair Mask and let it penetrate for 7-10 minutes. Then, rinse it out. Does not require heat."


I took a slightly diff. approach to the application process!

I applied it before showering for 15 mins. Prior to applying the restorative mask, I damped my hair with water. FYI, the protein & keratin in it makes your hair feel a little on the stiff side. Don't be frighten, it's suppose to feel like that! 

*** Hope you found this review informative***



4 comments:

  1. Must invet in some of ur reccomendations after Imats lol... good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty good honey! Thanks for the review! I'll have to try this out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post chica!! I'll have to check this out! Thanks for sharing!!<3

    ReplyDelete