A Sizzling Hot oil treatment & Hair Rinse
Did you hear that?! I think that was my hair talking! Did she tell you I’ve been neglecting her for a while now?! Well, it’s true! But let me tell you how I made it up to her!
So since my hair was in dire need of some quality time, I decided to pamper her in the following order:
- I treated her to a nice hot oil treatment.
- 1 tbsp Unrefined Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp African Royal Hot Six Oil
2. After that I cooled her off with a handful of fresh crisp MAYO!
3. Now to end the perfect date, I blew a generous amount of warm heat to her with my blow dryer!
So, little did she know that our “date” was not completely over!! Prior to our rendezvous, I set aside some time to prepare a rosemary & apple cider rinse!
Rosemary & Apple Cider Rinse Recipe
- 1 handful of fresh rosemary leaves/sprigs.
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 cup of water (depending how much hair you have)
- Bring water to a full boil.
- Place your rosemary leaves into boiling water.
- Turn off the water and let it steep. ( the longer you leave it to steep, the more concentrated it gets)
- Once cooled off, strain the liquid & remove the rosemary sprigs.(Whether you want to take the saucepan in with you to the shower or place it in a safe container is up to you!)
- Now add into the your saucepan/safe container 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- After you shampoo as normal, finish off with your Rosemary & Apple Cider Vinegar.
In case you decide to treat your hair in the same way, let us know how your experience was!